Being a groundbreaking and modern company, there is always something happening at Vibrant Health. When you are aiming to design evolutionary formulas you need smart minds capable of independent thinking. We think differently from the rest of the nutrition industry. We don’t wish to be seen as a traditional Nutraceutical Brand. We wish to be seen as Brand built “on” Science and “by” the efficacy of our formulations.
Vibrant Health highly values its associates, offering them flexible work hours, a relaxed workplace with business-casual attire, and industry-leading nutritional products. Vibrant Health associates are appreciated and given every opportunity to excel. Vibrant Health rewards hard work, values creative thinking, and remains dedicated to helping associates grow and develop their skills, all while having fun!
Web Design & Developer
We currently have an opportunity for a creative individual who can combine the talents of both a Web Designer and a Web Developer. This person will be a vital member of our team, and will be responsible for pro-actively maintaining and developing our Joomla-based corporate website which includes e-commerce, content management and document management, and working closely with the Creative team on email campaigns, SEO and SEM.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for maintaining the corporate website keeping content fresh and packed full of analytics.
· Works closely with Design Team taking Photoshop designs and converting into working HTML and CSS.
· Continuously analyzes the site’s traffic, cart abandonment and sales trends and submits reports to management.
· Understands and assesses website analytics. Implements an effective SEO program and monitor its success; directs adjustments as required.
· Collaborate with team members to manage the natural search engine optimization (SEO), content management and section architecture.
· Provide input to technical lead on development solutions
· Identify, document, diagnose and resolve site issues.
· Provide consultation and guidance in applying Web technologies to solve business problems.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or a Computer Science related field
· 5-10 years of proven experience in creating multimedia and interactive websites
· Experience with Google Analytics
· Expertise with cross browser compatibility issues
· Strong portfolio/work examples showcasing web/interface design examples
· High degree of professionalism, honesty, integrity and a strong entrepreneurial attitude
· Contain an extreme appreciation for details.
· Must demonstrate strong project management / execution experience
· A self-starter who can work independently and handles pressure well
· Ability to work in collaborative environment with other departments
· Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills, organizational and communication skills
· Excellent written communication skills
· Ability to create and maintain cooperative relationships throughout the company
· Mobile web development and app development a bonus
A competitive compensation package that includes salary (dependent on experience), health insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
Customer Service Specialist/ Data Entry
The customer service specialist is tasked with handling the day to day order entry for all Vibrant Health retailers and consumers while ensuring that each client receives the highest level of customer satisfaction. Candidates must have strong communication skills, both written and verbally and project a professional company image through phone and email interactions. Individuals must be resourceful and able to handle high volume and urgent situations in a calm and efficient manner. Ideal candidates will have interest in Health & Natural Products.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in customer service
• Ability to follow through on customers’ requests
• Must have strong emphasis on customer service and quality
• Must possess strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills
• Must have an enthusiastic and positive work attitude
• Must be able to multi-task, have strong time management skills and be highly organized
• Looks to continuously improve and accepts accountability
• Must be reliable
• Presents a professional and positive manner at all times.
• Must have experience with MS office products
How to Apply
To all those who apply: Thanks for expressing your interest in a position with Vibrant Health. We receive lots of amazing applicants and can only contact those selected for an interview for one of our open opportunities. If you don’t hear from us, we may still reach out to you for future opportunities, so hang tight and good luck with the job search.