Being a groundbreaking and modern company, there is always something happening at Vibrant Health. When you are aiming to design evolutionary formulas you need smart minds capable of independent thinking. We think differently from the rest of the nutrition industry. We don’t wish to be seen as a traditional Nutraceutical Brand. We wish to be seen as Brand built “on” Science and “by” the efficacy of our formulations.
Vibrant Health highly values its associates, offering them flexible work hours, a relaxed workplace with business-casual attire, and industry-leading nutritional products. Vibrant Health associates are appreciated and given every opportunity to excel. Vibrant Health rewards hard work, values creative thinking, and remains dedicated to helping associates grow and develop their skills, all while having fun!
To all those who apply: Thanks for expressing your interest in a position with Vibrant Health. We receive lots of amazing applicants and can only contact those selected for an interview for one of our open opportunities. If you don’t hear from us, we may still reach out to you for future opportunities, so hang tight and good luck with the job search.
Vibrant Health is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis prohibited by law. Vibrant Health considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Junior Graphic Designer, Full Time (posted May 6, 2014)
We currently have an opportunity for a creative individual who can jump right into a fast-paced role of Junior Graphic Designer. This person will be a vital member of our team, and will be responsible for aiding in the design from strategy to execution in layout ad production of a wide rand of packaging, marketing and promotional materials for multiple aspects of the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Branding & Advertising: Provide graphic design services for web and other media, including print, web, presentations, and marketing collateral materials.
Sales Support & Education: Develop and support marketing programs designed to enhance the sales process. This includes printed materials, sales tools, presentations and e-marketing campaigns.
Direct Marketing & Lead Generation: Support the creative direction and development of specific marketing campaigns to encourage customer interaction for MHC department and companies. This includes printed materials, e-marketing, landing pages, search engine campaigns and other social media outlets.
Administrative: Assists Art Director/Manager with regular department maintenance projects:
• File organization
• Electronic file archives and back-ups
• Purchasing coordination and vendor communication
• Budget adherence
• Project status reports
• Inventory of materials
• Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 1+ years of proven experience in design
• Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Mac platform)
• Fluency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Strong portfolio of recent work
• High degree of professionalism, honesty, integrity and a positive attitude
• Contain an extreme appreciation for details
• Must demonstrate strong project management / time management
• A self-starter who can work independently and handles pressure well
• Ability to work in collaborative environment with other departments
• Demonstrated organizational and communication skills
• Ability to create and maintain cooperative relationships throughout the company
• Basic HTML and video editing experience a plus
A competitive compensation package that includes salary (dependent on experience), health insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
Customer Service Specialist, Full Time (posted May 6, 2014)
The Customer Service Specialist is tasked with handling the day to day order entry for all Vibrant Health retailers and consumers while ensuring that each client receives the highest level of customer satisfaction. Candidates must have strong communication skills, both written and verbally and project a professional company image through phone and email interactions. Individuals must be resourceful and able to handle high volume and urgent situations in a calm and efficient manner. Ideal candidates will have interest in Health & Natural Products. Ongoing product line training is provided.
• Experience in customer service
• Ability to follow through on customers’ requests
• Must have strong emphasis on customer service and quality
• Must possess strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills
• Must have an enthusiastic and positive work attitude
• Must be able to multitask, have strong time management skills and be highly organized
• Looks to continuously improve and accepts accountability
• Must be reliable and able to work 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
• Presents a professional and positive manner at all times
• Must have experience with MS office products
Shipping Specialist, Full Time (posted May 6, 2014)
The Shipping Specialist is tasked with picking and packing daily orders for all Vibrant Health retailers and consumers while ensuring that each order packed accurately reflects the packing slip and invoice. Candidates must have strong communication skills, both written and verbally and project a professional company image through phone and email interactions. Individuals must be resourceful and able to handle high volume and urgent situations in a calm and efficient manner. Ideal candidates will have interest in Health & Natural Products.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Warehouse Experience required
• Must be very comfortable working on computers, utilizing various web applications, and learning various software applications.
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Work with accuracy with an eye for detail
• Willing to learn and progress within the company
• Carry out tasks in the best interest of both customer and the company
• Must possess a positive attitude, be pleasant and friendly
• Goal oriented and strives to learn and grow on a daily basis
• Forklift Certification a plus